Author: Joey Myers
Format: Paperback, Kindle eBook, and Audible.com
Number Of Pages: 104
Release Date: 2017-01-07
Details: On Amazon, The Catapult Loading System was officially named an Amazon BESTSELLER in 2017. The 1st edition (purple cover) and 2nd edition (blue cover) have combined SOLD, downloaded, listened to, and given away well over 11,000 copies! The Catapult Loading System: How to Teach 100-Pound Hitters to Consistently Drive the Ball 300-Feet book is where Bill Nye the Science Guy meets Babe Ruth. Joey Myers uses human movement principles that are validated by REAL science, NOT because-I-said-so "bro-science, to hitting a ball. With this system, Joey and literally tens of thousands of coaches across the nation are helping baseball and fast pitch hitters, to consistently triple their body-weight in batted ball distance.
"My son is 12 and I have used some of the teaching of the Hitting Performance Lab are posting on here and my son hit the ball over 280 feet several times already in the game, not just practices, and also hit the fence on the fly on 300 feet field, so what this guy is teaching works, a least for my son...He weighs about 110 now but ,what I have noticed is how consistent his power has become thank you so much for your help, I played 10 years of professional baseball, and I wish I could of used some of this advice." - Sandy Arecena
This book is where Bill Nye the Science Guy meets Babe Ruth. Joey Myers uses human movement principles that are validated by science, to hitting a ball. With this system, Joey and literally hundreds of coaches across the nation are helping baseball and fast pitch hitters, to consistently triple their body-weight in batted ball distance.
This Step-by-Step guide shows hitting coaches:
- Why hitting philosophy fails and principles that are validated by science succeed.
- Why you shouldn’t make video analysis FIRST priority when modeling elite hitters.
- What 30+ year coaching experience and pro players won’t tell you, and how the information source you focus on can dramatically cut down your learning curve.
- How to become a hitting expert when you’ve never played higher than Little League.
- There’s a BIG advantage to learning how the body actually loads (and it’s not what you’re thinking).
- A simple method that helped Babe Ruth to consistently crush the ball with some of the heaviest bats ever used.
- SPECIFIC elite hitters revealing ways to hit high Ball Exit Speeds, swing after swing, using three elements even a 4yo can understand.
- At last, the secret to transitioning grooved batting practice swings into game at-bats is revealed.