Swingaway MVP Hitting Trainer - Top Rated and Highest Selling Hitting Trainer (*FREE Shipping & See BONUS Gift Included Below...)
The upgraded 2018 SwingAway MVP Hitting Trainer is designed for home training regardless of skill level or age.
The MVP can be used both indoors or outside, folds flat for easy storage, and includes hitting mat. Our 2018 MVP trainers have been upgraded with new thicker Kevlar ball rope, improved pulley system and stronger 16 gauge steel.
Increase Exit Velocity, Bat Speed, Hand Speed and Power. Develop proper swing fundamentals and mechanics. Generate more backspin. Ideal for home training, any age and skill level. And, Can be used with any SwingAway ball kit i.e. Softball, Decker ball.
Swingaway MVP Hitting Trainer is made of High Quality 17 gauge Powder-Coated Steel. The Set-up size of the Frame is 62" x 50" with highest point of 6'2". Recommended Space is 10' x 10' area. The total Weight is only 36 lbs.
Full Assembly of 2014 and Newer Bryce Harper MVP & Pro-XXL Models
How to Use the Hitting Mat
- *FREE Standard Shipping for most USA orders (excluding Alaska, Hawaii, & Puerto Rico - please email BEFORE ordering, for a shipping quote).
- Shipping is typically within 24 to 48-hours from initial order (exceptions are being out of stock or order going in late Friday).
- Your product should arrive within 2-4 business days.
- All international (non-US) orders please email us for a shipping quote BEFORE ordering, and product may take 4-8 days to arrive.
- We offer 2-day Expedited domestic Shipping between $75 to $100, and 1-Day Priority Shipping for $160 to $200 (Please email for exact shipping quote BEFORE ordering).
Wait! There's More...
If you order RIGHT NOW, then you'll get forever access to one of my most popular online video mini-courses Power Hitter 2.0: Engineering The Alpha included FREE with your order!
The minute your order is finished, then you'll get access sent via email. How will the Power Hitter 2.0: Engineering The Alpha online video mini-course benefit your hitters?
Are you sick of struggling to find a predictable hitting strategy that increases batted ball distance in a reasonably short period of time?
Finally you'll be able to dramatically and predictably boost batted ball distance in a reasonably short amount of time regardless of hitter size, gender, or age. This particular course answers the following reader question:
"If you had to prioritize your two key 'build more power' concepts that I should work on with my kids, then what would they be?"
Here's a taste of what you'll be getting access to:
- REVEALED the REAL science behind consistent power - which is good for you because it exposes a higher movement standard others have a hard time arguing with.
- EXPOSED the #1 biggest lie in hitting - this rocks because you'll see how DEAD wrong coaches are when teaching 'load and explode the hips'.
- CONFESSED the little known secret to STOP hitters from letting the front shoulder fly open too early - you'll love because you'll see how correcting the problem is like twisting opposite ends of a semi-deflated softball-sized balloon, like a corkscrew, increasing its air pressure inside.
- LET SLIP my favorite Goldilocks Golden Rule to learning new movements - which is awesome because it affirms how to teach hitters to get the movement "just right".
- DECLARED the answer to a common question about when to start the "load" - so important because it'll analyze three different load timings, so your hitters can pick which feels more comfortable to them.
Order your SwingAway today to get access!