Swingaway Pro XL Hitting Trainer - The Largest, Strongest, & Most Durable Professional Hitting Machine Ever Made (FREE Shipping & See BONUS Gift Included Below...)
Designed for the serious player looking to get serious results. 1/4'' bungees provide more resistance forcing hitters to finish their swing, increasing bat speed, hand speed and power. This translates into increased exit velocity, more back spin and baseballs that travel further. The Swingaway Pro XL Hitting Trainer folds base to frame in under two minutes, allowing for convenient storage.
The Swingaway Pro XL Hitting Trainer's hitting mat replicates the inner portion of the batter’s box, featuring an Official Size Home Plate and will allow the hitter to visualize where to connect and drive the pitched ball. The mat is marked for both Right and Left handed Hitters and numbered baseballs showing the "Proper Contact Points."
The directional arrows show where to drive pitches that are Inside, Outside, or Down the Middle. The Swingaway Pro XL Hitting Trainer combined with the Hitting Mat will train players of all ages and skill levels to hit the ball where it is pitched, pulling the inside pitch, going opposite field with an outside pitch and driving the middle pitch right back where it came from.
The Swingaway Pro XL Hitting Trainer and Mat combination will show you the direction and the trajectory of the hit ball plus the SA will train the hitter to hit hard powerful line drives to the proper field for any pitch location with a Short Powerful Compact Swing. The SA Mat is also a great stand-alone tool to use during live batting practice, short toss, soft toss and tee drills.
Swingaway Pro XL Hitting Trainer Benefits
Increase Exit Velocity, Bat Speed, Hand Speed and Power. Develop proper swing fundamentals and mechanics. Generate more backspin. Ideal for home training, any age and skill level. And, Can be used with any SwingAway ball kit i.e. Softball, Decker ball.
Full Assembly of 2014 and Newer Bryce Harper MVP & Pro-XXL Models
- *FREE Standard Shipping for most USA orders (excluding Alaska, Hawaii, & Puerto Rico - please email BEFORE ordering, for a shipping quote).
- Shipping is typically within 24 to 48-hours from initial order (exceptions are being out of stock or order going in late Friday).
- Your product should arrive within 2-4 business days.
- All international (non-US) orders please email us for a shipping quote BEFORE ordering, and product may take 4-8 days to arrive.
- We offer 2-day Expedited domestic Shipping between $75 to $100, and 1-Day Priority Shipping for $160 to $200 (Please email for exact shipping quote BEFORE ordering).
Wait! There's More...
If you order RIGHT NOW, then you'll get forever access to one of my most popular online video mini-courses Power Hitter 2.0: Engineering The Alpha included FREE with your order!
The minute your order is finished, then you'll get access sent via email. How will the Power Hitter 2.0: Engineering The Alpha online video mini-course benefit your hitters?
Are you sick of struggling to find a predictable hitting strategy that increases batted ball distance in a reasonably short period of time?
Finally you'll be able to dramatically and predictably boost batted ball distance in a reasonably short amount of time regardless of hitter size, gender, or age. This particular course answers the following reader question:
"If you had to prioritize your two key 'build more power' concepts that I should work on with my kids, then what would they be?"
Here's a taste of what you'll be getting access to:
- REVEALED the REAL science behind consistent power - which is good for you because it exposes a higher movement standard others have a hard time arguing with.
- EXPOSED the #1 biggest lie in hitting - this rocks because you'll see how DEAD wrong coaches are when teaching 'load and explode the hips'.
- CONFESSED the little known secret to STOP hitters from letting the front shoulder fly open too early - you'll love because you'll see how correcting the problem is like twisting opposite ends of a semi-deflated softball-sized balloon, like a corkscrew, increasing its air pressure inside.
- LET SLIP my favorite Goldilocks Golden Rule to learning new movements - which is awesome because it affirms how to teach hitters to get the movement "just right".
- DECLARED the answer to a common question about when to start the "load" - so important because it'll analyze three different load timings, so your hitters can pick which feels more comfortable to them.
Order your SwingAway today to get access!