See BONUS Gift Included Below...
This updated unisex essential fits like a well-loved favorite. Super soft cotton and excellent quality print makes one to fall in love with it over and over again.
- Retail fit
- 100% Soft cotton (Heather colors 52% Cotton, 48% Polyester)
- Light fabric (4.2 oz/yd² (142 g/m²))
- Tear away label
- Runs true to size
- Open up the Facebook Messenger app on your phone,
- Click on your photo in the top left hand corner,
- Click your photo that will have a bar code surrounding it, and
- Then Click on "Scan Code" button in the upper right hand corner, which will open up a circle and you'll fit the code from the back of the t-shirt inside until it confirms, at which time will open up the Facebook Messenger conversation.
|Sleeve length, in||9||9||10||10||10||10||11|
Wait! There's More...
If you order RIGHT NOW, then you'll get forever access to one of my most popular online video mini-courses Power Hitter 2.0: Engineering The Alpha included FREE with your order!
The minute your order is finished, then you'll get access sent via email. How will the Power Hitter 2.0: Engineering The Alpha online video mini-course benefit your hitters?
Are you sick of struggling to find a predictable hitting strategy that increases batted ball distance in a reasonably short period of time?
Finally you'll be able to dramatically and predictably boost batted ball distance in a reasonably short amount of time regardless of hitter size, gender, or age. This particular course answers the following reader question:
"If you had to prioritize your two key 'build more power' concepts that I should work on with my kids, then what would they be?"
Here's a taste of what you'll be getting access to:
- REVEALED the REAL science behind consistent power - which is good for you because it exposes a higher movement standard others have a hard time arguing with.
- EXPOSED the #1 biggest lie in hitting - this rocks because you'll see how DEAD wrong coaches are when teaching 'load and explode the hips'.
- CONFESSED the little known secret to STOP hitters from letting the front shoulder fly open too early - you'll love because you'll see how correcting the problem is like twisting opposite ends of a semi-deflated softball-sized balloon, like a corkscrew, increasing its air pressure inside.
- LET SLIP my favorite Goldilocks Golden Rule to learning new movements - which is awesome because it affirms how to teach hitters to get the movement "just right".
- DECLARED the answer to a common question about when to start the "load" - so important because it'll analyze three different load timings, so your hitters can pick which feels more comfortable to them.
Order your tee today to get access!