Author: Joey Myers
Number Of Pages: 141
Release Date: 2018-02-13
Details: **This is an autographed copy of the book - if you want a custom message, then please contact us immediately after ordering**
On Amazon, The Catapult Loading System was officially named an Amazon BESTSELLER in 2017. The 1st edition (purple cover) and 2nd edition (blue cover) have combined SOLD, downloaded, listened to, and given away well over 11,000 copies! The Catapult Loading System: How to Teach 100-Pound Hitters to Consistently Drive the Ball 300-Feet book is where Bill Nye the Science Guy meets Babe Ruth. Joey Myers uses human movement principles that are validated by REAL science, NOT because-I-said-so "bro-science, to hitting a ball. With this system, Joey and literally tens of thousands of coaches across the nation are helping baseball and fast pitch hitters, to consistently triple their body-weight in batted ball distance.
"My son at 10yo (90-lbs) is highly coach-able. I taught him the system in February and he hit well during the season but could only hit the ball around 180'. Then all of a sudden around June he started killing the ball. He was hitting
home runs every game and hit a ball at least 250-feet"- Michael Parillo
Sick of struggling to help hitters drive the ball hard with more consistency? Dramatically increase power without sacrificing swing quality. Literally thousands of coaches across the nation are getting predictably positive results with hitters using the CLS system. How? By applying human movement principles validated by REAL science to hitting a ball, and NOT "bro-science".
THIS STEP-BY-STEP GUIDE TO CONSISTENT POWER TEACHES:
- How to master a handful of human movement principles, so you can slice the "teach hitting" learning curve in half.
- How to effectively load the body, so your hitters can optimize their batted ball distance potential.
- How elite-hitters are revealing ways to hit balls with High-Exit-Speeds, swing after swing, using three elements a 4-year-old can understand.
- Why 'loading and exploding the hips' is bad for lower back, and how to teach hitters a highly effective but SAFE swing.
THE NEW EXPANDED EDITION INCLUDES:
- 'How to practice' section at end of each movement principle Chapter.
- How to train a 2-year-old to hit a moving ball (proof that NOT only elite hitters can be taught these movements).
- Why pitchers are taught to pitch around ineffective swing paths, and how to turn their weapon against them.
- Why coaches MUST focus their hitters' efforts on targeting and elevating pitches low in the zone.
- How to teach timing and get hitters on-time more often in games.